Thank you Eva Newermann for nominating Little Banyan Tree for the Liebster Award.
Love the idea of discovering new bloggers this way!
WHAT IS THE AWARD FOR?
Well, a nice blogger nominates you for it, introducing you to the world and then you, in turn, nominate other new bloggers, so that the blogging community expands.
All you have to do is to answer the questions ( 5 – 11 of them) put to you. Then make a similar set of new creative questions for the bloggers you nominated.
Here are my answers to Eva’s questions:
If you only had 10 hours left on Earth what would you do?
Answer – Get my family together and make the most of it.
Best gift ever received?
Answer – Gift from God: My children
Where are your next plans to go on vacation?
Answer – Singapore
What superpower would you like to have?
Answer – Mind reading
If you had a clone, what would you make that clone do?
Answer – Become my mom’s forever companion.
What do you want people to say about you after you’re gone?
Answer-“She was there for all those kids who needed help.”
What is the weirdest thing a guest has done in your house?
Answer – Take over my kitchen!
If you were transported 200 years into the past, naked, how would you prove that you were from the future?
Answer – I’m sure I would have my phone with me. 🙂
What is the weirdest food you have tried?
Answer – Um..nothing that I can think of!
What was your favourite game as a child?
Answer – Pretend play
What book has changed your life?
Answer – Oh many, in many ways. I guess the most lasting impact though, has probably been the novel, Rebecca by Daphne du Maurier.
Now for my questions:
- What does ‘ family’ mean to you?
- Where have you visited where you loved the people there more than the place?
- Who was the first blogger to ‘like’ you?
- What are you afraid of but determined to overcome?
- If you find yourself isolated on an island and had only one book to read, which one do you think it rather be?
- If you knew something wild was chasing you but did not know what, would you turn around to look?
- What keeps you upbeat?
- What is the first thing you notice in a person you are meeting for the first time?
- What is the best take away from your schooling experience?
- What do you see when you look at a child?
- If there were five minutes when the entire human race is paying attention to you, what would you say?
My Nominees for The Liebster Award 2018:
A site for Book reviews: Lori’s bookshelf reads
A blog for young adults: Miss Shanza
Balancing work with being mum: New mummy blogger
On being Transgender: Musings of a Transgender Young Adult
Self-motivation and recovery: Hip fracture/young adult
Bloggers collective: SIUE Young adult literature
On Positivity: My little blog of Positivity
On Spirituality and positive thinking: Grow Your Positivity
DIYs, Crafts, Arts, Designs, Decors: Decor Craft Design
Find out more about the Liebster Award on