Every time I look up at the sunshine that filters down through the leaves, I close my eyes and let my face soak up its refreshing warmth. The energy comforts me inwardly, even as I get ready to pass it on with a smile. Not surprisingly, The Sunshine Bloggers Award resonates with me in the same way.
Thank you so much, Mel, for nominating Little Banyan Tree for the Award, giving me an opportunity to share and reach out to so many fabulous bloggers out there. Soon after being nominated for the Liebster Award, to be once again called out for another is hugely exciting. To have this makes the New Year particularly special.
Mel is an inspiring and exceptionally creative person. I have always thoroughly enjoyed visiting Decor Craft Design, and I am sure you will too.
The Questions Mel asks and my answers to them:
- The goal for your life?
Flash some light where darkness is, give away some smiles where desperation is, spread some love where hate strangles life.
2. A goal for your blog?
I would love my blog to ‘grow up’ while it remains an encouragement for those growing up.
3. Three things must do?
Exercise, Drink, Sleep.
4.The desired destination you have to go?
5. Precious memory to keep from 2018?
When I decided to start blogging.
6.Biggest calendar event?
Looking forward to the first anniversary of Little Banyan Tree.
7.Favourite movie that you have waited to watch?
Oops…None that I have been waiting for!
8. Which skill you wanted to learn?
Plumbing…much needed at home.
9.The gift you want to share with others?
10.Curious food that you’re going to try?
My New year resolution this year would be to stay healthy and committed to Life.
Here are the Rules for the Sunshine Blogger Award if you would like to know more:
If nominated and you choose to accept,
- Thank the person who nominated you for the Sunshine Award and link back to their blog
- Answer the questions set by the person who nominated you
- Nominate other blogs and give them questions to answer
- Notify your nominees through social media or commenting on their blog
- List the “rules” and display a Sunshine Award logo in your post
My Nominees for the Sunshine Blogger Award are:
Congratulations to all nominated fellow bloggers!
My questions to the nominees:
- Do you or do you not find the world a happy place?
- Who would you dedicate the good things in your life to?
- What does luxury mean for you?
- Which is your personal favourite among all your blog posts?
- Give a shout out to three of your besties or favourite bloggers.
- Do you like to travel and where have you been?
- If you were writing a mail to a fifteen-year-old, what would the focus be on?
- Which is the most recent book you have read?
- Which do you prefer? Kindle or paperback?
- When you think of 1st January 2019, what comes to your mind?
- What are your hopes for the New Year?